Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome to Fred's Daily Devotional!

Greetings Friends!
I am using this forum to post a summary of my personal daily devotionals. These are scriptures that I am meditating on daily along with a brief reflecton and a prayer. My hope is that these devotionals will encourage you to regularly spend time with the Lord in Prayer, Bible reading and Meditation on a daily basis. Developing a daily devotional is probably the most important discipline that a Christian can develop.

May we all long to spend time with the Lord like david and find the benefits that David found in Psalms 119:11-16

11 I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
12 I praise you, O Lord; teach me your decrees.
13 I have recited aloud all the regulations you have given us.
14 I have rejoiced in your laws as much as in riches.
15 I will study your commandments and reflect on your ways.
16 I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word.

Lord, let my friend find the joy of daily spending time in your presence through daily bible meditation, relfection and prayer. May their love and obedience toward you row deeper and deeper with each passing day. May people see the presence of God in our lives as we become more like him.

In Jesus Name, Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment